Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pleasant Dreams to all

Well, it is time to call it a night.  I have added several links of favorite places to visit.  I tested them but for some reason, IE tells me there is some error (despite copying the address URLs from their sites or FB pages).  If you have never checked out Smilebox or JibJab, I encourage you to see it...you can create slideshows of your crafts,personal life,etc....tons of fun!

Time to go check on the kitties before hauling all back to the bedroom.
Pleasant dreams...thanks for visiting and please come back again. I had originally created a site here called "creativeleeintexas.blogspot.com.   if that works...on that site are more blogs and pictures of items I stamped.  If you do not see it this way, click on my INFO page on Facebook at the bottom , and it is there.  Lots to do here....lots to learn...let's hope I can simply get back on!
Lee

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Jesse here. Good luck with this Blog thing. I hope it works the way you want. xo

    ReplyDelete