Sunday, January 8, 2012

On the Eve of Employment

AND all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring
Except for the cats...
The coffee is made; clothes are all set.
Tomorrow I begin work
On that you can bet.

The real trick will be being able to access this account again. haha. Half the time when I sign in successfully, it then tells me that I am NOT authorized!!
(That makes no sense)

So...if you need taxes done, come and see me. I'll be around til April!
On the crafting front, I have purchased 43 sticks of Friendly Plastic and am not sure where to begin on t hem. I keep looking at YouTube videos or those by Linda Peterson....need to try my hand at it next weekend, now that all Christmas things are put away.

The lawn has been WEEDED completely...Scotts fertilizer put down again...they CLAIM 100% CHANCE of rain tomorrow....not a drop here yet...(that would be good for the fertilizer)...so...wish me luck at work and crafting next weekend!
Get all your 2011 receipts rounded up. If you live in Texas, gather up all your saved sales receipts to deduct sales tax on your Schedule A!...any Q? just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment